- 2 tablespoons The Anointed Olive, LLC Infused Harissa Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons The Anointed Olive, LLC EVOO
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 10 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Infused Butter Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped mint
- Flaky salt for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, combine Harissa Olive Oil, honey and lime juice. Stir together until combined and season to taste with salt.
- In large cast-iron skillet, heat 2 teapoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook undisturbed until they began to char in spots, about 3 minutes. Continue to cook, tossing frequently, until beans are just cooked through and slightly blistered and browned in spots, about 5 to 6 minutes more. Some beans will be more cooked than others — that’s O.K. Season with salt and place beans in a bowl.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the skillet. Add tomatoes and cook undisturbed until they also begin to char in spots, about 1 minute. Stir tomatoes frequently until they are just cooked through and some begin to burst, about 2 minutes more. They do not need to be totally cooked through. Season with salt.
- Remove skillet from heat and add green beans. Add Harissa mixture and Butter olive oil and toss until everything is combined. Add in half of the mint and stir again. Spoon into a large bowl and scatter with remaining mint. Garnish with flaky salt, if using.